Thursday, April 18, 2013

~ Vintage Look ~

                     
  Today I'm back with a quick & simply post, for my Simple Ladies.
Last weekend Berry & I filmed a get ready with us video & we decided to take some pictures for our
blogs
Now this is my first of many more OOTD posts. 
For me I find that this outfit has a vintage feel with it thanks to the glasses which I adore!! :)
I love the color combination of my outfit, the pastel pink top and mint green shorts. I find that the colors gave it a very soft & girly look.
          The Shorts are from - The Front Row.
        The Top is also from- The Front Row
The Sandals are from - LOFT. 
The Belt is from - Charlotte Russe. 














                                 




         Simply Nina ❤
                                           

10 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! I love, love your top!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends, my visit to your
    greetings introductions,
    I am happy to find your blog very good
    and I've been following your blog to ()
    If you do not mind please visit my blog and follow back
    greetings to your success and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :D