Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Why Men Love Bitches


As you can see from my tittle today I'll be sharing something completely different. I got this book as a present for my birthday from one of my best friends (Melissa), and I must say I was very happy cause I've been reading allot of books lately since it's so relaxing and because I also love how into a good book I can get. It makes me feel like I am in a completely different world.

Now before you start thinking why do I have to be a Bitch just so a guy can like/love me... This isn't the Bitch that comes to our mind when we think of a Bitch you know, the bad tempered, unpleasant woman who keeps ranting and saying allot of crap non stop (Bitch on wheels).  The way that the author is describing this Bitch (Woman) is as a kind yet strong independent Woman. She has a strength that is ever so subtle. She doesn't give up her life and she won't chase a MAN. She knows what she wants but won't compromise herself  to get it.

Now I am not the kind of girl who would read self help books but I love reading this one! As soon as I saw it, it immediately caught my attention. Because it sounded so interesting it is a must read for me, and I just can't put the book down I'm really happy I got this as a present. Now this book cannot help you find, keep or get a man. But it will make you realize that this book is about you, being a strong woman that can dodge the nonsense some men make you go through and teaches you that you are all you need. Now even if you now this already it's good that you do because knowing this, and really believing it, is what will make a man love and respect you according to the author Sherry Agrove.




                                               

If I would rate it, it would be a  9.5 out of 10




       Simply Niina xxx

4 comments:

  1. its made mi curious am verry tempted to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book once. The beginning was very interesting but after a while it it got boring. I felt like they were repeating the same thing over and over again. Plus it was a bit overexagerated. But that's just me...i know many people who like this book. One book you MUST read is: "he's just not that into you" (if u thought the movie is good, you'll find the book even better). It's very eleborate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh okay, well I really loved it. There are some good tips in there that you can actually use and some not so much... But in the end I really find it very entertaining and interesting. I'll read if i can find it here :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :D